2000 Series Operable Walls
2000 Series Models
The 2000 series operable walls are acoustically engineered panels that offer a variety of finish materials and stackable options for the end-users convenience. These durable panels are 3" thick and provide STC ratings up to 51.
View this product's details & downloads
- Standard acoustical substrate or optional steel skins available to provide for higher durability.
- Our standard trimless option offers a seamless appearance.
- Available in a wide range of STC ratings ranging between 42-51.
- Easy to access components for routine panel maintenance.
- Civic or Exposition Halls
- Banquet Facilities
- Religious Facilities
- Corporate Training Facilities
2000 Series Images
A variety of acoustical sound resistance, stacking arrangements, and multiple functionalities and accessories available!